Sunday, May 18, 2014

Letterbox Love



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent.




My dear Escapists,

This week while I have had plenty of time to read, I realised how little time I've had to write reviews. So now that I'm really behind on them, you'd see a lot more reviews being posted as I try and catch up. So below are the physical books I received this week as I don't add ebooks to the list or else it'd be too much.

Books I received:


We Were Liars is one the most talked about book in the last few weeks. All I see is rave reviews everywhere so I got my hands on a copy and I'm taking part in the live read starting on Saturday, May 17th on twitter. Use the hashtag #liarsliveread to get involved. Thank You Hot Key Books.

 The Buried Life promises to be another great action filled book brought by Angry Robot Books. It sounds like a Steam punk adventure which I'm sure will be exciting. Thank you Angry Robot Books,


I won Ketchup Clouds on the Fierce Fiction blog and it's even signed! Plus it's the one with the pretty designs on the sides. I was so pleased about winning. Thanks Fierce Fiction Team.



What books did you get this week? Any books which made you sequel when you opened the package or any which surprised you?



5 comments:

Grace Fonseca on May 18, 2014 at 2:29 PM said...

Heard some very good things about We Were Liars. I hope you love all the new books you got.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Escapism Fanatic on May 18, 2014 at 7:37 PM said...

Thanks Grace. I'm also looking forward to We Were Liars the most. So many overwhelming reviews.

prophecygirl on May 19, 2014 at 12:20 AM said...

I love We Were Liars. Enjoy!

Escapism Fanatic on May 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM said...

Thank you. I hope I like it too. It's something which appeals to some and others may not enjoy it.

Leslie on January 3, 2022 at 2:04 PM said...

Hi great readding your post

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting