Monday, August 26, 2013

Cover Lover

WORLD AFTER( Penryn and the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee



This is the U.S cover of the second book in the Penryn and the End of Days series. I adored the first book, Angelfall (Read my review here) and World After is my most anticipated book of this year.
I think the UK cover most likely will be similar to this. I'm not fond of this cover as compared to AngelFall's cover this one looks dark and gritty. Perhaps in mood with the story.
World After comes out in Fall 2013.

Click here to read an extract from World After.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting