Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)



S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.





Hello my fellow Escapists,

Last week I didn't have a lot of time for blogging. I've been really busy with work and other personal matters. Worse it's not going to improve with as I see the next two weeks being incdredibly busy with making presentaions and complately projects. So the dry spell of reviews will go on. Surprinfly I have been able to kepp up with my reading schedule as I having been reading ARCs after the other.

Okay, last week I only posted the e-books I had received so this week will be dedicated to only paperback that I acquired over the last two weeks.

ARCs I received




I love these two ARCs as they even say 'Uncorrected Proof' whichmade me feel worthwhile. Plus I'm so honoured that MiraINK even mentioned my blog in it's spilled Ink issue here.
I'd like to thank Electric Monkey for Eve and Adam and Strange Chemistry for The Holders.

Books I won:




Thank you Gollancz for the first two books in the StoneWylde series.


I won this set of YA books from Bloomsbury. I can't wait to read Breathe and Blink Once. Thank you!

This week I'm hosting an International Giveaway for a signed copy of CornerStone by Kelly Walker. Yes, you heard it right, it International and a signed copy.
Click here to enter.


What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.


7 comments:

biochemguy on November 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM said...

Wow, that's such a great haul! I hope you enjoy them all, happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking the Shelves you can do so here. :)

Grace Fonseca on November 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM said...

Lovely. I always love seeing what people get. I really like your bookmark swag. It's so pretty.

Grace

Ashley on November 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM said...

Lol I love that ARC of Eve and Adam. The Electric Monkey logo is awesome! The book itself is also amazing! It was totally not what I expected but I really enjoyed it.

Also, congrats on that epic win! Breathe was quite a good book. To be honest, it wasn't as amazing as I hoped it would be, but it was still worth reading!

Have an awesome week. :)

My Stacking the Shelves

Livvy on November 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM said...

I didn't feel like Eve and Adam was as good as it could have been. Maybe you'll enjoy it more.

Breathe looks really good too.

Hope you enjoy your haul! :)

Krystianna on November 11, 2012 at 2:31 AM said...

Breathe sounds really good. I absolutely love the cover of it. Eve and Adam sounds pretty good too. I've only read the first book in the Gone series which was by Michael Grant. I hope you enjoy all of your books this week. :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Alisa Selene on November 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM said...

I just reviewed Eve and Adam, hope you enjoy!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy on November 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM said...

Congratulations with winning these good looking books! Breathe sounds great and I hear many positive things about it :) Happy reading!

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting