Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cover Lover

DARE YOU TO (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry



"I dare you..."

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....

After reading the synopsis and the sizzling hot cover I best you're itching to read this as much as I am.
Read my review for the first book, Pushing the Limits, here.
 



3 comments:

Unknown on November 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM said...

Beth's story!!! I need this now!

Emma on November 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM said...

OMG! I loved Pushing the Limits. It was Brilliant! It definitely made me have a tear in my eye. Just beautiful! I love this cover. I wonder what the UK cover looks like! :)

Emma @ Never Judge a Book by its Cover

Unknown on July 1, 2015 at 9:01 AM said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. Alpha ZXT You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. What is great respecting is dealing with instead of depending on.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-alpha-zxt-scam-or-legit/


Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting