Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (23)



S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.





Hello my fellow Escapists,
First of all I would like to apologise for being MIA. I have had a hectic few weeks so I haven't had time to update the blog in the past few weeks. That doesn't mean I've stopped reading. turns out no matter what happens in my life I can't stop reading. I have been steadyly going along but just haven't had the inclination to sit and write a review. However, I'll try and be better at it as I'm sure you'll like to hear about the books I've read recently. 
 
So without wasting too much time I'll share what books I received in the past few weeks. This week I'll stick to paper ARC and next week I'll share my e-galley hual.


ARCs I received





Many thanks to Bloomsbury for The Declaration Trilogy and Hidden and Angry Robot for Nexus


What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.


7 comments:

readbreatheread on December 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM said...

Ooh, awesome haul! More books to add to my TBR pile. ;)
Thanks for sharing and happy reading!
My STS

Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

Anonymous said...

Love the covers for the Declaration, happy reading!

Unknown on December 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM said...

I've heard great things about the Declaration trilogy! Really want to read them. Enjoy!

Unknown on December 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM said...

My Stack

Unknown on December 1, 2012 at 3:35 PM said...

I hadn't heard of The Declaration Series before, but I love the covers! Enjoy your new books!

My StS

Grace Fonseca on December 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM said...

All of these are brand new to me. I've never heard of some of these books before. They all look excellent.

Grace

Read Write Reviews on December 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM said...

Awesome books! I need to read the Declaration Series!

Check Out My New Books!

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting