Friday, August 31, 2012

Feature and follow Friday (24)


This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.


Q: Best Cover? What is the best cover of a book that you’ve read and didn’t like?

I'm an easy to please and usually a good cover scores extra points from me. The book with a good cover which disappointed me recently was The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey #2). The whole series ahs beautiful covers with swirls and glitter which look magical and stunning but the main character annoyed me.
You can read my review for The Iron Daughter here


Have you ever judged a book by it's great cover andhunted it down, only to be disappointed later?

I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky




12 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) on August 31, 2012 at 2:28 PM said...

I haven't read that series, but the covers did really draw me in! I'll have to keep that in mind! Great pick :)

Here's my FF!

Mrs. Jones on August 31, 2012 at 2:30 PM said...

I love ALL the Iron Fey covers!!!!

great choice

Old follower-
My FF
-Theresa
Don’t forget to stop by and enter My giveaway

Vonnie on August 31, 2012 at 2:35 PM said...

That's too bad that the sequel didn't interest you. I haven't read this series.

My Friday Hops.

Old follower :)

Christina on August 31, 2012 at 3:25 PM said...

What a beautiful cover. Too bad the book wasn't good. Still haven't read these, maybe I won't start :-)

Old Follower

Ensconced in YA
My FF

Anna on August 31, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

I haven't read Iron Daughter yet but I do agree that Meghan does annoy me. Great pick! Old follower :)
World of Books

Unknown on August 31, 2012 at 5:01 PM said...

Haven't read the series but I love the cover, so magical

Kristan on August 31, 2012 at 8:02 PM said...

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who isn't a fan of this series. I love Julie Kagawa, but this series just didn't do it for me even though the covers are beautiful!

My FF
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Cassi Haggard on August 31, 2012 at 9:12 PM said...

I liked the Iron Fey series but tried not to question it so much. I can see how Megan could be annoying and worried if I thought about it too hard she would bug me.

My follow friday! Please visit!

Krystianna on September 1, 2012 at 4:06 AM said...

I've only read The Iron King. I'm looking forward to continuing the series though. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the second book!

The covers are absolutely gorgeous. I really like the spines of the books. :D

New follower via GFC! Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Anonymous said...

New follower via GFC
Check out MF FF

DMS on September 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

This cover is beautiful. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the book more! I love the swirls!
~Jess

DMS on September 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM said...

Oh- and thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you back everywhere I could. :)
~Jess

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting