Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (13)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.




Hello my fellow Escapists,


Squeal....This week I got a couple of ARCs but I want to share something else this week. Scroll below to see the beautiful little books I received from ATOM.Did I tell you how cool the covers are? Not only did I win the first 4 books in the Monster High Series but along came glittery diary too. Sparkle!!! My eyes just went googly by only looking at them and my damned cover loving heart wouldn't stop thumping.Check them out.




I am easy to please. :D

Thanks a ton to Atom (Little Brown Books) for this amazing prize. I'm really pleased with it and I'm hoping to get to read them soon.


What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.



18 comments:

Sabina on September 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM said...

How cool! Congrats!

My STS =)

Anonymous said...

The Monster High series looks so cute! :D ENjoy :)

New follower!

My Haul

Grace Fonseca on September 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM said...

I've never read the Monster High series, but I like the cover. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Shelley Romano on September 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM said...

Monster High? Never heard of it but I shall endeavour to watch for your reviews. Enjoy!

http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-19.html

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads on September 1, 2012 at 1:22 PM said...

OMG those are so sute. I never heard of them before.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I hope you enjoy reading them.

Anna @ Literary Exploration on September 1, 2012 at 5:45 PM said...

I hope you enjoy these! I haven't heard of them, but I love those covers! They look awesome :)

Anna @ Literary Exploration
My Shelves

Alexia561 on September 1, 2012 at 7:17 PM said...

I've seen Monster High dolls, but didn't realize there was a book series as well. Awesome! And the diary is really cool too. Enjoy!

Alexia's Books and Such...

Traci @ The Reading Geek on September 2, 2012 at 2:56 AM said...

Congrats on winning the series. I've always wanted to read this series, I hear great things about it. Also love the covers! Hope you enjoy them!

Traci @ The Reading Geek

Alexa on September 2, 2012 at 3:07 AM said...

Yay for winning so many books! I have yet to read this series but it does look really cute and maybe one day I'll get a chance to check it out.

Happy reading, enjoy all those books!

Krystianna on September 2, 2012 at 3:59 AM said...

I've heard great things about this series! I LOVE the Clique series. :D

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Mariya on September 2, 2012 at 4:35 AM said...

I love the covers just b/c of the skulls! LOL

My STS Post
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada on September 2, 2012 at 6:53 AM said...

Oohhh The Monster High series! Don't worry about the glittery journal. I love it too. IT's pretttty!
------
Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
Stacking the Shelves #18

April (BooksandWine) on September 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM said...

Hhahah those Monster HIgh books are TOO cute.

Also? I LOVE JOURNALS so am kind of a lot jealous lol.

Happy reading!

My haul

Chey on September 2, 2012 at 7:41 PM said...

Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower. :)

Unknown on September 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM said...

Such eye candy! I want the book for the cover art alone.


Happy Sunday!
Talk Supe BB&B

Melliane on September 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM said...

I haven't read these ones but love the covers, so cute! Happy reading!

Melliane – Between D&R

Elle on September 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM said...

I've never heard of this ones before, but I'm so in love with the covers! :D I hope you enjoy them!

My StS!

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting