Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.










Hello my fellow Escapists,
Not a big haul this week. I have been busy this week and had not been keeping well hence not a lot of activity last week.Okay, so let me showcase the books I got this week.

ARCs I received this week






SEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROGUE'S BED (Sons of Sin #1)by Anna Campbell
Anna Campbell is a well known name in the Historical Romance world so I'm looking forward to this new series by her.

















RISKING IT ALL by Jennifer Schmidt
It was from the same publishers as the Fifty Shades series so I grabbed it when I could.














What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of those titles but since you like Fifty Shades a lot I bet you'll like Risking it All even though I haven't read Fifty Shades :) Enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Kyra on July 14, 2012 at 2:51 PM said...

I haven't heard of these titles. Enjoy your books! :)

I'm a new follower! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-8.html

Grace Fonseca on July 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

Those covers look hot. I do enjoy seeing a beautiful cover.

Grace

TheReadingPenguin on July 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM said...

Ooo, very sexy cover on that Anna Campell book!

My StS

Anonymous said...

Happy reading. :)

Kate on July 14, 2012 at 6:10 PM said...

I haven'y heard of either of these but they look good! my Stacking the shelves

Unknown on July 14, 2012 at 6:17 PM said...

Oooh, Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed seems delicious :) I'm a new follower!!!

Here's mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves.html

Read Write Reviews on July 15, 2012 at 7:16 AM said...

Interesting haul! I love historical fiction!

Letterbox Love!

Anonymous said...

I love reading historical books too. I've never read anything by Anna Campbell, but the book you got sounds really good !
Happy reading ! :)

My haul
http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-12-weekly-recap.html

alexanddrea on July 15, 2012 at 4:23 PM said...

I've never read any of these books. I have a feeling what they are about though. *wink*wink*

- Alex
My Shelf Stacking This Week

Unknown on July 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM said...

LOVE Anna Campbell novels! I hope you enjoy all your new goodies :) Happy reading!

Jennifer on July 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM said...

These look great! Happy reading ;)

Jennifer @ Dream Reads

Lizzy on July 16, 2012 at 2:49 AM said...

For some reason the dress on the cover of Seven Days is reminding me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just stopping by to tell you I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can find more information here:

http://red-reader.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-awardwait-what.html

Happy Reading!
Austine @ The Red Reader

Lucie on July 16, 2012 at 8:13 PM said...

Hi,
I've read "RISKING IT ALL" and I was not dissapointed. I like Memphis a lot... Hope you also will!
Lucie
http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting