Tuesday, July 31, 2012

NetGalley Knockout Challenge


For all of those suffering from the sickness of clicking finger on NetGalley and Edelweiss this challenge is for you. My eARC list seems to be endless and is hitting the floor. Therefore I've decided to grab the bull by it's horns and dedicate the whole of August to reading eARC received vie NetGalley and Edelweiss. If you want to participate click here to be taken to Goldilox's blog. The following are August and September releases so I'm hoping to power through them.

1. Forbidden by Nicola Cornick
2. Confessions of an angry Girl by Louise Rozett
2. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
4. The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James
5. The Lord of Temptation by Lorraine Heath
6. My Scandalous Viscount by Galen Foley
7. Incarnation by Emma Cornwall
8. Boyfriend from Hell by Jamie Quaid

So I have given my self an achievable target of 8 books. Even that is pushing it as I won't be able to fit any pleasure reading for myself. So I have a feeling that this list is going to change very soon. Some of them are late September releases so I think I can skip them if required.



4 comments:

Unknown on July 31, 2012 at 10:41 PM said...

I have 19 books on my list, I wish I made it shorter, obviously I am getting some sort of remorse LOL. Good luck to us!

Goldilox on August 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM said...

That's a great list - very achievable! Good luck and thanks for joining the challenge! :)

<3 Goldilox

Escapism Fanatic on August 1, 2012 at 12:30 AM said...

I just remembered I have a couple of books to add. I will see if I can add them later in the month.

Unknown on August 15, 2012 at 5:01 AM said...

I hope you are managing to get through your list! Some good titles in there :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting