Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stacking my Shelves (6)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.










Hello my fellow Escapists,

I am trying to cut down the number of books I have been getting but I'm can't help myself and keep getting lots of ARCS. I have no time to read them but as I said I have no control over it.So here are the ARCS I received this week even if I didn't buy anything.

ARCs I received this week




LORD OF TEMPTATION by Lorraine Heath
I have heard great things about Lorraine Heath so I'm really excited about this.
















CONFESSIONS OF AN ANGRY GIRL by Louise Rozett

The blurb looks really interesting and seems to full of teenage angst.

















A HUNGER SO WILD(Renegade Angels #2) by Sylvia Day
I recently read the first book, A Touch of Crimson, of this series which I really enjoyed. Read my review here. Oh did Isay this is written by the accalimed author who wrote Bared to You.

















FORBIDDEN by Nicola Cornick
















DEMON UNDERGROUND SERIES by Parker Blue (includes book #1, book #2 and book #3)





























What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.




11 comments:

Grace Fonseca on June 23, 2012 at 1:30 PM said...

Oh man. That is one awesome haul of mixed genres and books. Great haul.

Grace

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of those but they look awesome so I hope you enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Read Write Reviews on June 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM said...

Wow, The confessions of the Angry Girl looks awesome!

Letterbox Love!

Shelley Romano on June 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM said...

The Demon Underground series is such fun. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Check out mine
http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-9.html

Milka on June 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM said...

The Confessions of the Angry Girl looks amazing!
Happy reading. :)

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada on June 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM said...

Confessions of an Angry Girl..oohh I wonder if it's good? I can't wait to hear what you think.
------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves

BLHmistress on June 23, 2012 at 9:13 PM said...

Wow all your books sounds right up my alley. I haven't read anything by Lorraine Heath either but I been wanting to give her a try.

Happy Reading!

My Haul

Unknown on June 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM said...

Hey girlie. I tagged ya in Liebster Award.
http://www.readersconfession.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

Elle on June 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM said...

I have nominated you in the Liebster Blogger Award!

Check out my blog for more info:
Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

Unknown on June 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM said...

I can't wait to read Angry Girl. I really love the cover of it :)

Shortskie's Shelf

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting