Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (16)


This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q IF YOU COULD 'UNREAD' A BOOK, WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE? IS IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO STAR OVER AND EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME? OR BECAUSE IT WAS THAT BAD?:



If I could un-read a book, I would love to un-read ShadowFever by Karen Marie Moning. It is the last book in the Fever Series which is likely my favourite Urban Fantasy series. Once you start the series, it sucks you in, until you have read them all, turning you into a book reading zombie.

When I got my hands on ShadowFever, I had already done a re-read of the first four books before I started this one( I know, lame, but I love this series that much)but I never got the chance to read this again. I realised it when I went to the library the other day and found that I started reading my favourite scenes as it had been so long the scenes felt new to me again..Next time I looked up, an hour had passed.

As I had only read until Dreamfever and had to wait nearly a year (which felt like eons) I wish I could go back and live the anticipation and excitement again. The times when you stalk the author and keep looking at the countdown for it's release. Sweet torture.Besides my rambling, this series is a must read. So If you haven't read this yet, don't make me come and get you.



Is there any book you love or hate so much that you want to unread it and enjoy it again?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.



19 comments:

Chrystina on June 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM said...

Love the Fever series, great choice! Just Hopping through :) New follower via GFC,
you can find my FF Here
Thanks,
Chrystina

BLHmistress on June 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM said...

I am going have to get started on this series asap!!

New follower

My FF

Beck Valley Books on June 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM said...

I havent read the series yet, its an amazing feeling isnt it when your hooked on a book, the only sad part is that it has to end !

Juli Rahel on June 22, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

I love the anticipation before a book comes out you are dying to read! I had that with Harry Potter XD I'm a new follower! Hop on over if you have the time:
http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/fridays-angels.html
Juli @ Universe in Words

Unknown on June 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM said...

So many people saying they would re-read this series today! I'm definitely curious now!
Thanks for the follow, following you back!
MY FF!
Happy Friday!

Danielle on June 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM said...

I've never read the series, but now I want to! I am hoping that my local library has it. :)
New follower- here's my FF:
http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff3-and-friday-favorites.html

Felicia on June 22, 2012 at 4:51 PM said...

I've seen this book a lot. I've yet to start the series.

Thanks for stopping by and following. Returned the favor via GFC.

--Livin' Life Through Books

Unknown on June 22, 2012 at 5:09 PM said...

I havent started reading this series, but it seems great!
New follower
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Sarah@Catching Books on June 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM said...

Great post!! I haven't read this book but it sounds interesting!! I will be sure to check it out :)

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!! Have an awesome weekend :)

Daniela on June 22, 2012 at 6:36 PM said...

I've never read it, but it sounds really good. :)
New follower
Here's my FF: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-2.html

The Brunette Librarian on June 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM said...

An amazing romance author- that's for sure!

Happy Feature Friday @ The Brunette Librarian??

Elle on June 22, 2012 at 6:50 PM said...

I haven't read that!! Sounds good!! New follower!!

Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-and-follow-3.html

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great series (don't worry, I'll TBR it...). :) Cheers--

Markella on June 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM said...

Thanks for following! I'm following you too!

I need to read this Fever! Everybody loves them.

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you for a Liebster Award. :) http://wp.me/p2bS4K-95

Cheers--

Pam (@moonlightreader) on June 23, 2012 at 4:15 AM said...

I picked the same book!

New Follower via Linky.

My FF: http://moonlightreader.com/

Alison Can Read on June 23, 2012 at 4:16 AM said...

Hopping through. The Fever series would be fun to unread. Such good books!
My Hop

Unknown on June 24, 2012 at 9:40 AM said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you back (GFC). And thanks so much for tagging me in the Liebster Award, I'll blog about it tonight (so I have time to answer the questions), I will leave you a link :).

Happy Reading!

Kate on June 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM said...

Hi, love the blog! I followed on GFC, NB and Linky. I would love it if you could check out my blog: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting