Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Due to all the controversies from the last couple of weeks, I wont be doing The Story Siren's In My Mailbox anymore.


From this week onwards, I would be talking about new books and galley's recieved in a new feature called Stacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews.
This week has been quiet as I did not go to the book store or the library so the list is short.

ARC I received:

WILDE'S FIRE (Darkness Falls #1)by Krystal Wade



MASQUE OF RED DEATH (Masque of Red Death # 1) by Bethany Griffin

I will be doing a buddy read with one of the Terrible Girls at The Read Riding Hood which will feature this book. Keep a look out for it.




What books did you recieve this week? Share with me.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Masque Of Red Death ! I loved that book :)
I hope you enjoy it too :)

My book haul
http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-2.html

New GFC follower

Suzanne (Parabooklover) on May 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM said...

Oh you have two awesome books there. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my Stack :)

Silverlight on May 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM said...

I neeed to read Wilde's Fire, soon. Enjoy!

My Stacking The Shelves
http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

Unknown on May 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM said...

Masque of red death sounds great! enjoy! :)

Keri on May 7, 2012 at 4:24 AM said...

I keep seeing Masque of Red Death everywhere... I'm intrigued now. Happy reading! ♥

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting