Friday, May 4, 2012

Feature and Follow (11)

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WISH YOU TELL YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR?
I have so many things I want to ask many, authors but I will mention only two today.

If given a chance, I would ask Ilona Andrews (the authors of my favourite Urban Fantasy series, Kate Daniels) if I could meet the characters in real life. I would love to be friends with Kate without actually going into her world as the Atlanta she lives in is very dangerous. Even the temptation that is Curran, the Beast Lord would not make me go to that world.


Secondly, I may ask Richelle Mead (author of the Dark Swan series) if she doesn’t mind telling me ways into getting to see Dorian, my sexy Fey King. He is hot, clever, charming and utterly devious and I would love to meet him. Not that I expect him to fall in love with me and promise his undying love for me as soon as he lays eyes on me but a girl can dream.

If you could meet any author and ask them any thing what would you say? Ask them about ways to escape into the worlds they created?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.


7 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) on May 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM said...

Ahhh Richelle Mead! What a great question to ask her :) Hope you have a good friday :)

Here's my FF!

The Scarf Princess on May 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM said...

Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my site, I'm now following you back via GFC. It's nice having a new blogger join us and I look forward to more of your posts.

The Scarf Princess

Abbey Ann on May 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM said...

I haven't read either series yet, but I've been meaning to.

Thanks for following! I followed back.

Abbey Ann
http://abbeyannsbookland.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-2.html

Alison Can Read on May 5, 2012 at 3:06 AM said...

Hopping through. I would love to talk to Richelle and learn more about the background of her Vampire Academy world.
My Hop

Patricia on May 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM said...

I haven't read that one Mead series. I read her Georgina Kinkaid series, her VA series and the spin-off, but never touched this one. *sigh*

Old LinkyFollower. :)

Patricia // My Hop

Megan on May 5, 2012 at 9:51 PM said...

I'm so sad I haven't read Richelle yet! Her books are definitely on my TBR list!

Here’s my FF post

Happy reading!

Megan @ The Girly Bookworm (new follower!)

Unknown on July 13, 2015 at 12:33 PM said...

I like this blog layout . How do you make it? Its so sweet!Top notch post. I learn a new generation on King Size Male Enhancement different blogs everyday. Selecting stimulating to learn content from other writers and study a little something from. I want to apply certain about this content on my blog allow me to explain mind. Natually Ill given a link on your site. Great sharing.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting