Friday, May 11, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (12)

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother’s Day, in celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationship?


This is such a difficult question. I read mostly Urban Fantasy, and Paranormal books which are usually not big on a mother and daughter relationship.
What comes to my mind right now would be the relationship of Bella and her mother in the Twilight Series. Bella loved her mother and I was clear that they cared for each other while Bella in her own way tried o look after her mother. She even moved to Forks just to give giv he mother and her new husband some space.

Have got any other strong mother daughter relationship in mind? Do share.


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.



3 comments:

Sophie on May 11, 2012 at 11:24 PM said...

I wouldn't have thought of Twilight, but yeah i can definitely see why you'd choose that one.
New follower:) Return the favor? Or at least come say hi if you'd like to:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Samina,
I totally thought that I was already following you but I wasn't!:(
Anyhoo, now I am. Totally agree with you on Bella and her mom. I had forgotten about those two!

Catie on May 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM said...

I love Bella's mom!

new follower :)
My FF

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting