Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



This week has been particularly painful for me as I decided to catch up with my growing pile of ARCs and library books. So no more new books for me. However, the sadist in me decided to visit the book store and torture myself with the temptation called YA books with pretty covers.
Well, we can say it ended up with me running out of the store before I gave in. After all that I still managed to go to the library and reward by self with these two beauties.

Books borrowed from the library:


THE DECEPTION OF THE EMERALD RING (Pink Carnation #3) by Lauren Willig

I know, shame on me. I got temptated by the pretty cover and got it even if I haven't read the previous books but can you really blame me? The dress is such a beautiful colour of green. I didn't even realise it was out of series until I brought it home.








THE IRON KING (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa
After reading Julie's new book, The Immortal Rules, I really wanted to read her Iron Fey series.So I grabbed this as soon as I saw this on the shelf.















ARC I received:

SAVING JUNE by Hannah Harrington

















What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.






5 comments:

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads on May 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM said...

Ooooooh, I want to see what you think of the Iron Fey series by Kagawa. I haven't read it yet but I heard great things.

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf on May 13, 2012 at 8:27 PM said...

I'm going to have to check out The Iron King it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your books!

My StS

Anonymous said...

The Iron King is SOOO good! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ash! The Iron Fey is my favorite series out there and I hope you enjoy!

Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
Check out my My Stacking the Shelves post!

Patricia on May 13, 2012 at 8:58 PM said...

I have only read Kagawa's Iron Fey series so far, but didn't love it so much. (Then again, I don't really like any faerie-stories anyway. XD) I hope you'll enjoy it more than I did!

Patricia // My Week

Unknown on May 14, 2012 at 5:55 PM said...

I just went to the library and borrowed The Iron King! yay! I hope you enjoy it!

Stéphanie from Tynga's Reviews | Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting