Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick this week is;
GIRL OF NIGHTMARES (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.


Isn't the cover beautiful?I loved the first book. It was so different from all the books I had read in the YA genre lately.This was also the first time when I read a male POV which was a great change from my usual female POV. I loved Cas and Anna and can't wait for it's sequel and what andventures they have together..I really hope they get a HEA.

Releasing 7th of August, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting