Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

In my mail box is a weekly feature host by The Story Siren in which each week, we, fellow bloggers share what books we have bought, received, or borrowed in the last week.

As I was away last weekend I didn't get time to do this Meme last couple of weeks. Hence, the list this week is massive.
So the ARCs I received are:
DARK KISS (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen

It seems like lots of people are eargerly anticipating this books release. When I received this I could not wait and I read it straight away.My review on this would be coming soon.
UNSPOKEN (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan

The premise looks really interesting and I love Ghost romance story.I have high expectations from this.Can't wait to start reading.
A TOUCH OF GREEK (Out of Olympus#1) by Tina Folsom
I had wanted to get this book last summer so when I found it on NetGalley I had to request it.













From the Library:
FANTASY LOVER(Dark Hunter #0)by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I've heard such good things about this series that I had to give it a try. There are not a lot of PNR that have kept my interest but this one seems promising so I'll give it a try.


BLEACH( Volume 1-3)by Tote Kubo
Very few people are aware that I'm a massive fan of anime and manga.I usually read just Shoujo(girl) manga but I watch the occassional Shonen too.I mean, you can't call yourself an Otaku if you havn't seen Naruto and Bleach.














Bought this week:
Blood on the Bayou (Annabelle Lee #2) by Stacey Jay
I've been given much grieve by my Terrible Girls for not have read this amazing series.Now, I've finally given in and bought the second book so that I can get started on this series.

What books did you get this week?Do care to share.

5 comments:

Enbrethiliel on April 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM said...

+JMJ+

Unspoken has such a pretty cover! (Does the ARC have it, too?) I think ghost stories have a charm of their own as well, and I really hope that ghosts are not just taking their turn being "the new vampires."

Escapism Fanatic on April 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM said...

I requested a Kindle format so it doesn't have a coloured cover but I'm sure the paperback will have the same cover as above.

I really hope ghosts don't become new vampires but I'm sure some talented author will be able to put a great spin on them.

Jess Day on April 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM said...

A Touch of Greek sounds interesting. I'll have to add it to my shelf. Happy Reading!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy on April 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

I'm interested in your Unspoken review. That book sounds great!

Unknown on August 4, 2015 at 11:27 AM said...

I love your website.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself or did you hire somebody to do it for you? Elite Test 360 Plz reply back as I'm looking to create my own website and would like to know where u got this from. thank youRelying on your instanct is tough for most of us. Many of us develop this ability over the course of our life. It doesnt really just happen if you know what I mean.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/elite-test-360/


Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting