Monday, April 23, 2012

Terrible Girls Club!


The Terrible Girls Club is going to be a feature I'm going to participate in with my blogging mates where we would do group reads, questionaires and book related discussions. We all have similar tastes in books so we can get together and chat about what we like the most which would ofcourse be books.

P.S. They won't always be about Terrible(Downside Ghosts) but will include lots of swoon worthy men and kick ass-heroines.

This is be an exciting new feature where we can talk about books, make guest blog posts, group reads, post reviews, etc.Anything goes.

The Terrible Girls will be:

Christen @ Goldilox and the Three Weres
Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews
Jamie and Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines
Miss Vain @ Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy
Vanesmate, HeatherJay and Emmy @ Paranormal Itch
Samina @ Escapism from Reality



This is going to be lots of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting