Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature and Follow (9)

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:FIGHT!FIGHT! IF YOU COULD HAVE TWO FICTIONAL CHARCATERS BATTLE IT OUT (PREFERABLY FROM BOOKS), WHO WOULD THEY BE AND WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN?

This is such a difficult question. I love all my hero and heroines in my books and don't want them to fight among each other. What I would love would if they could all join forces and then fight against one evil villian. Now that would be cool.

However,if I have to choose I would pit Curran (from Kate Daniels Series) with Barrons (from the Fever series). I'm so torn between whom I would choose to win as I love them both. Hmm.... maybe I can get them to form a team(clothes optional) and beat Roland and the Unseelie.

So, which characters would you pit against each other?

I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.

7 comments:

Unknown on April 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM said...

That'd be an awesome fight!!

I'm an old gfc and new linky follower. :)
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/04/ff-feature-and-follow-19.html

Vikki on April 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM said...

Liking the clothes optional bit! My FF also features Curran and I reckon a Barrons/Curran tag team would be virtually unstoppable!

New GFC follower, my FF

Vikki @ V's Book Life

Shelley Romano on April 20, 2012 at 3:51 PM said...

Hi Samina!

Hopping thru :) I'm a Curran supporter all the way. Yes, Barrons would probably come back from the dead, again, and come back at Curran. Interesting choices.

Happy FF!

http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-04192012.html

Cherie Colyer on April 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM said...

Someone else picked these characters. I'll have to read the books. :)

New follower. My #FF

TheReadingPenguin on April 20, 2012 at 5:46 PM said...

I love Curran, I love Barrons...I can't choose sides on this one! New follower :) My Follow

Escapism Fanatic on April 20, 2012 at 6:15 PM said...

I know what you mean. I can't chose either. I love them both for different reasons.

Escapism Fanatic on April 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM said...

I know! As Barrons will keep coming back , he would be virtually unstoppable.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting