Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick this week is;


BITING COLD (Chicagoland Vampire #6) by Chloe Neill
Turned into a vampire against her will, twenty-eight-year-old Merit found her way into the dark circle of Chicago’s vampire underground, where she learned there was more to supernaturals than met the eye—and more supernaturals than the public ever imagined. And not all the secrets she learned were for sharing—among humans or inhumans.

Now Merit is on the hunt, charging across the stark American Midwest, tailing a rogue supernatural intent on stealing an ancient artifact that could unleash catastrophic evil on the world. But Merit is also the prey. An enemy of Chicagoland is hunting her, and he’ll stop at nothing to get the book for himself. No mercy allowed. No rules apply. No lives spared. The race is on.


Chloe Neil's Chicagoland Vampires need no introduction. I absolutely loved the first two books but slowly it seems like Meritville is getting worse and worse.I am hoping with this book Neil will be able to redeem this series ao I can't wait.If you have already read Drink Deep you will know why.

Releasing on 7th August, 2012.

5 comments:

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on March 22, 2012 at 7:47 AM said...

I can't wait for this book Samina!!!!! ;) Great pic!;)

Escapism Fanatic on March 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM said...

Thanks for stopping by Miss Vain. I'm also looking forward towards it's release. I'm hoping it's better than the last 2 books.

Michelle Chew on March 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM said...

Oooooo Vampire. This sounds interesting.

Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)

-Michelle

Unknown on March 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM said...

I haven't started this series yet, but keep hearing how fantastic it is. I'm going to have to move it up my list. You have a great blog, I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

Anna @ Wandering Librarians

Alexa on March 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM said...

I really need to start this series. I have heard from so many people how amazing it is that I need to dive into book one, especially since I already own it :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting