Friday, March 23, 2012

Feature and Follow (5)

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.
Q: WHAT IS THE LONGEST BOOK YOU'VE READ?WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE 600+ PAGE READS?

I can't remember what was the longest book I have ever read but any books which I don't find interesting feels like it goes on forever.Hence, most books which are boring are the most torturous longest for me.

Apart from the obvious Harry Potter books the longest book I enjoyed the most will be;

THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer
I know some people don't like this but personally it was a very touching story. The science fiction aspect was great and I loved the concept of aliens pretending to be humans. It is not a new concept, I mean lots of Hollywood movies are built around it but Meyer had executed this story so well that you forget that it is a used and re-used scenario.This was just over 600 pages and I'm hoping Meyer would write a sequel.

What is your longest favorite read?

Feel free to follow me by Linky, GFC or RSS.

Until I find another Escape.

5 comments:

Ning on March 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM said...

I really liked the Host too. And I think she is writing a sequel, but I wish she wouldn't. The book is a perfect standalone novel.

My FF

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

JennRenee on March 23, 2012 at 7:16 PM said...

I really enjoyed this book. new follower. my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-10.html

Alison Can Read on March 24, 2012 at 2:34 AM said...

Hopping through. Yay for the Host. I hope the sequel comes out soon.
My Hop

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on March 24, 2012 at 6:21 AM said...

Samina!!;)
I went to the midnight showing of THG so I left immediately after posting my FF post, or else I would have visited yours!!;)

The Host was another choice of mine but I was too lazy to add another book lol.
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
XOXO

Maeva on March 26, 2012 at 6:08 PM said...

If you consider the fact that the version of The Lord of The Rings I read was the one that’s one book with the 3 parts inside (1202 pages in the brazilian version), that would be the longest book I’ve ever read. But if you consider series to favorite 600+ page reads, hands down, Harry Potter. Not so much for the story, but for the feeling it brings me every time I think about it.

I did try to read The Host, but I just couldn't get into the story!

I'm a new follower, btw!

Maeva
Murphy's Library

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting