Monday, March 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

In my mail box is a weekly feature host by The Story Siren in which each week, we, fellow bloggers share what books we have bought, received, or borrowed in the last week.
Last week, I went to my library and found two new books that I have been wanting to read for a while. Well, the first one is totally new but the second one is relatively new as my library hardly ever gets new ones.
I was fed up going to the book store and ordering from diffrent libraries that I had to buy a Kindle.
The books I brought back home with me are as follows:
SILENCE (Hush Hush # 3) Fitzpatrick delivers the breathtaking third book to the "New York Times"-bestselling Hush, Hush saga. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in each other, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for--and their love--forever.

I have been reading this series one by one.Which is quite unusual for me as I tend to read series one after the other like a monster.I am looking forward to reading this plus the cover is just too pretty to ignore.




CINDER (The Lunar Chronicles #1) Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth's fate hinges on one girl... Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She's a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister's illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai's, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world's future.



I am really excited about this, as the ARC was up for reviewing recently but I was rejected. Hence, I always kept an eye on this one.Moreover, I have never read anything by Marissa Meyer and I have heard she is a good author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting