Sunday, March 11, 2012

Feature and Follow # 3

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.




Q: Have you ever looked at book's cover and thought, This is going to horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.

When I had seen the cover of this book, I started laughing as the model looked really weird to me.He looked girly and yet not.This book went with 5 star reviews so I picked it up thinking 'what the hell'. The worst that will happen is that I would hate the book.However, I was surprised when I found myself enjoying it. The world building was solid and the romance felt real. Hence, I learnt my lesson on judging a book by it's cover.That doesn't stop me from buying books just for their pretty covers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting