Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nightwalker (Dark Days # 1) by Jocelynn Drake



My rating 4 out of 5 stars.
Great start to a fantastic series.The premise looks promising for a great series.Mira is a kick ass 600 hundred years old vampire who is feared by most creatures of the night.But a new danger is emerging from her past that she wants buried but cannot avoid anymore.She has no choice but work with the dangerous, mysterious yet alluring Vampire Hunter Danaus, who will kill her given half a chance, to destroy their common enemy.

This series starts with a bang and end with one too.Mira makes for an ideal UF heroine who is vulnerable and strong.It is easy to understand her but there are so many mysteries surrounding the new world that Drake has built that I cannot be satisfied with just one book.Thank God this is a past series and it has finished which mean it can be read back to back.

Danus is sexy as hell and I wanna know more about him.So off I go to read the next book.

flag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting