Sunday, October 16, 2011

Last Sarifice (Vampire Academy # 6) by Richelle Mead



My ratings - 3 out of 5 stars.
In the last installment of Richelle Mead's Yound Adult Vampire Academy series Rose is still trying to prove her innocence from the murder of the moroi Queen, leaving Lisa behind again and getting herself stuck in life threating situations.

It started of being so much fun, with all the old chracters making an appearance including sweet Dimitri and the funny Adrian.The action and suspense was fantastic and I was blown away with the story, charcters and the writing.Lisa and Adrian come out shining in this one and I love Adrian so much more than I did before.

Then you will ask me why the 3 stars? This book came so close to 5 stars and then half-way through it all went pear-shaped.
I don't know how to write this review and complain without giving spoilers but it just seemed the Ms Mead was cutting corners with the story.Or perhaps it could be down to the fact that I am reading YA with an adults point of view.don't get me wrong as I love Ms Mead's other series and VA but it just seems this book could have epic but fell flat on it back.

Saying all this I am still going to read more Richelle Mead and start the spin-off of VA, Bloodlines soon.

1 comments:

Unknown on July 9, 2015 at 10:18 AM said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick observe to express my thanks. Ive been following King Size Male Enhancement your weblog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of fine information and loved the tactic youve structured your site. I am trying to run my very personal weblog nevertheless I think its too basic and I need to deal with numerous smaller topics.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting