Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wyoming Sweethearts by Jillian Hart


My ratings:2.5 stars out of 5.
Not my cup of tea.This is one of the few contemporary romance I have read and after reading this I am still not a fan of this genre. It is story of two characters who are both wounded and on the rebound.Both of them have issues which they are currently dealing with and not prepared to have a relationship.However love just happens and no matter how much you try to avoid it you fall deeper and deeper into the trap.

The story overall was fine and I am sure it would appeal to a lot of reader who like clean and pure romance but not me.On a personal level I was missing the fun and the joy of falling in love.The attraction between Eloise and Sean was slow and definite.However there was no tension no banter, no jokes. It simply wasn't fun. I got bored with the inner dialogues and repeated changes in point of view.I mean one paragraph I was reading about Eloise's mind and then next line it's Sean and you have hardly had time to digest the previous bit of information.

That does not stop me from recommending it to other romance readers who like this kind of romances which are clean, character and side character driven.

2.5 Stars.It was very difficult to rate this book as I didn't exactly like it neither did I dislike it.

ARC from NetGalley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting