Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lord of Scoundrels (Soundrels #3) by Loretta Chase



My rating:5 out of 5 stars.

What a great book! I was delighted to discover this book. Great story and characters.
The heroine Jessica is now my all time favourite historical romance herione.She is feisty, clever and witty. When she goes for something she gives it her all. The hero Dain on the other hand was adorable. I loved the way the writer portrayed him, turning him from a lazy, frivolous Lord into this charming, fascinating and adorable man.

Their interactions were funny and the witty banter was addictive. If you like to bad boys who are fixed by the amazing heroine then this book is for you.I would recommend it for any historical romance fan out there.

Now I am going off to catch other books by this author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting