Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3) by Karen Chance



My rating:5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely loved the book. I know this series started rather slow.I mean action wise it was packed but there was something lacking which nagged me.It seemed like the author was trying to find her footing and I think she has found it.

Cassie is witty clever and interesting.She keeps you entertained.The UF bits are fantastic and more than enough eye candy to keep someone like me happy.There is the obvious love triangle developing which keeps you on your toes.Karen Chance made it extremely difficult to chose sides and I am still not sure if I am firmly Team Pritkin or not. The sex scenes were sizzling hot and the chemistry burns off the pages. Cassie keeps making out with both men within a matter of few hours but you can;t call her easy. This book is abundant in time paradoxes so it should be read with a pinch of salt.Therefore people who like to be technical with what they read should be careful.

I could not stop reading this book. This has not happened to me from a long time and I am glad I gave this series a chance as I did not know what I was missing.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting