Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Curse the Dawn (Cassandra Palmer, #4) by Karen Chance



My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
What can I say about this book that already hasn’t been said. This edition of Cassie Palmer is funny, action packed and filled with emotional drama. I thoroughly enjoyed reading her new adventures. When this series started it left a lot to be desired but it seems like Karen Chance had been listening to the negative criticism and improving her writing. The story and world keeps improving with each book and now you seem to care about each one of them and have an interest to see them to the end.



The story makes you keep changing your mind who should be Cassie’s HEA and it is a fun ride along. Even if she is making out with two hot men she does not come across as slutty and you can sort of understand her dilemma. One side is her puppy love whereas on the other side she has got someone who keeps giving mixed signals. I hope she realises what Pritkin means to her soon or else I would be very disappointed as I am Team Pritkin all the way.



This book was extremely funny, with hilarious dialogues which had me laughing in public and smothering it with suspicious coughing. There were a few things in the story line which may bother some people like how Tomas is not even mentioned once, time travel paradoxes or perhaps that Pritkin doesn’t seem to jealous of Mircea and so on. However the story, adventure, action and dialogue make up for it. It is a fun, snazzy and light read.



If I have still not managed to convince you to read this series than probably I can’t. This is going straight to my favourite’s shelf and I am starting Hunt the Moon now. Can’t wait.





View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting