Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2) by Karen Chance

My rating: 4 out of 5 stars


It have been good so far. I had read mixed reviews about this series and had been reluctant to start but I am glad I did.This series is getting more interesting as it progress. The time travelling is a slightly paradoxical so far but I am taking it a with a pinch of salt.



I really enjoyed this book and was looking forward to read it in whatever time I could get, which hasn't happened in a long time for me.Ms. chance has built a great world and in bold in her writing. Cassie's head is funny so it is nice to be in it.Pritikin is getting better with each book and Mircea creeps me out.



I can't wait to start the next one.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting