Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dreaming of You (Gamblers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas



My rating:5 out of 5 stars
Wow, what a touching story. I was blown away by the complexcity of the charcaters and their dilemas.

I had heard that Derek was Lisa Klepas's most tortured hero and I was not dissappointed. He was tormoneted and complex. I absolutely loved him. I daresay he was a lot better than St.Vincent.



I also liked how the story was over a few months and does not take place within a week.Sara was a strong heroine worthy of having derek.



This has been my favourite Lisa Kleypas book so far with Then came you a close second.



Would defintely recommend to any Lisa Kleypas or the Hathaway's fan. I am sure they will love it too.







View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting