Thursday, August 18, 2011

It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas


My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Wow.I devoured this in hours.What a great story and what entertaining characters.I loved Lillian and Marcus.Their interactions were so funny and romantic. One moment they were fighting the other they were on each other. Some of the scenes were laugh aloud funny.I finally met the famous St.Vincent whom I found very interesting.Even if he did something evil I could not make myself hate him.



I love the Wallflowers, so different yet appealling that you understand each of them perfectly.



I am off to read the Devil in Winter.I have a feeling I am going to love it too.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting