Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cover Lover


THE FIRE SERMON  by Francesca Haig


When Zach and I were born our parents must have counted and recounted: limbs, fingers, toes. We were perfect. They would have been disbelieving: nobody dodged the split between Alpha and Omega.

Nobody.


They were born together and they will die together.

One strong Alpha twin and one mutated Omega; the only thing they share is the moment of their death.

The Omegas live in segregation, cast out by their families as soon as their mutation becomes clear. Forced to live apart, they are ruthlessly oppressed by their Alpha counterparts.

The Alphas are the elite. Once their weaker twin has been cast aside, they're free to live in privilege and safety, their Omega twin far from their thoughts.

Cass and Zach are both perfect on the outside: no missing limbs, no visible Omega mutation. But Cass has a secret: one that Zach will stop at nothing to expose.

The power to change the world lies in both their hands. One will have to defeat the other to see their vision of the future come to pass, but if they're not careful both will die in the struggle for power.





It has been a while since I did any Cover Lover post but I assure you, it has been neglected due to no particular reason. The cover for The fire Sermon caught my eye and I think it is simply breathtaking. I love how it was forged and it is actually a photograph rather than and image conjured on a computer. I had received the proof copy before the actual cover for this title was revealed and I remember trailing my hands over the proof copy and admiring how beautiful it looked Now I can safely say that the final cover is even more splendid than the proof and that was a tough act to beat.
Below is also the video as to how the image for the cover was taken, The Alpha and Omega symbols were forged with fire and iron.check it out below.





The Fire Sermon releases on the 25th February, 2015 by Harper Voyager in the UK.



2 comments:

Unknown on August 10, 2015 at 1:42 PM said...

Presently it is appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and its the moment to enjoy. Diabazole Ive learn this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can publish next articles referring to this article. I hope to learn even more things about it!I think youve produced some actually interesting points.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

Coppa Asteria on September 27, 2023 at 1:07 PM said...

Great blog you havve

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting