Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cover Lover




THERE WILL BE LIES  by Nick Lane


Who is Shelby Jane Cooper?
If the person who keeps you safe also tells you lies,
if you don't even know your own name,
who can you trust?


The cover for this book seems rather intriguing. I love the use of the long, lonely highway and the wolf and the animals on the cover. It gives me the jeebies and I think it will be creepy thriller which will blow my socks off. I'm being told that it will appeal to the fans of We were Liars and Gone Girl. It's being published by Bloomsbury in the UK but it will be a while before it hits the store shelf but keep an eye out for this little baby.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting