Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're impatiently eagerly anticipating.



 My pick this week is;
THE WIZARD'S PROMISE (The Hanna Duology #1) by Cassandra Rose Clarke


All Hanna Euli wants is to become a proper witch – but unfortunately, she’s stuck as an apprentice to a grumpy fisherman. When their boat gets caught up in a mysterious storm and blown wildly off course, Hanna finds herself further away from home than she’s ever been before.

As she tries to get back, she learns there may be more to her apprentice master than she realized, especially when a mysterious, beautiful, and very non-human boy begins following her through the ocean, claiming that he needs Hanna’s help.
Releases in 5th May, 2014

I am utterly bewitched with Cassandra Rose Clarke's writing.  Her The Mad Scientist's (click here for my review) is one of my favourite adult fantasy books and her YA series The Assassin's Curse (click here for the review of The Assassin's Curse and here for The Pirate's Wish) had me hook, line and sinker. So when I heard there will be more books in the same world and Ananna and Naji, my excitement was over the charts. The Wizard's Promise is the first book in The Hanna Duology.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting