Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cover Lover

DARKHOUSE (Experiment in Terror #1) by Karina Halle


It is no secret that I'm pretty much in love with this series when it was self published a few years ago. I cannot tell you how pleased I am that it's finally coming to the UK. 

REDFOX (Experiment in Terror#2) by Karina Halle

I like the UK cover so much more than the older cover and I think these give it more justice to the over all spooky atmosphere of this series.

I cannot recommend this enough if you like creepy and mysterious horror with a dash of romance/sexual tension thrown in.


Click here to read my review of Red Fox.




1 comments:

Unknown on September 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM said...

These covers are gorgeous

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting