Friday, April 5, 2013

Cover Lover


THE IRON TRAITOR by Julie Kagawa

The stars must be shining for Julie as her new book The Eternity Curse will be hitting the shelves soon and the new cover from her bestselling series The Iron Fey has been released. This cover is gorgeous. I don't just mean the male model but the design and the colour are fabulous. I simply love the intricate vines on the cover and the UK covers generally have glitter on them too. So double the amount of girly goodness. The Iron Traitor comes out in November, 2013.


2 comments:

kit on April 6, 2013 at 11:46 AM said...

I like the trees/woods in the background - looks very mysterious!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy on April 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM said...

The details and colors are pretty, but I'm not such a fan of the face :)

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting