Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cover Lover

THE CROWN OF MIDNIGHT (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Mass


I absolutely loved the UK cover of the first book. The front and back cover had that mystery about it which captured my interest. This cover ...hmmm I can't make up my mind yet. It screams kick ass and the red would look compelling too on a paperback. However, I still not quite sure what is bothering me. Maybe it the use of the colour red for maximum impact or maybe the out fit of the model which looks like a pair of jeans and I always imagined the set up more Victorian then modern. Or perhaps it's just me whining over a pretty cover.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting