Friday, February 8, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (37)


 

This is a feature hosted by ParaJunkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?

This question cracks me up. My TBR list is a mile long. Even if I chose my must read books or books I will not be able to live without, I would need piles of books chucked at me. I can only imagine how much fun it would be for someone trying to hurl trunk loads of books toward me. I’ll probably engage everyone I can possibly have to collect them.

What books would like to be thrown at you?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky

8 comments:

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind on February 8, 2013 at 6:28 AM said...

I would probably catch them when they were thrown to other people. I'm sorry but it's survival of the fittest. They don't want it more than me anyways.

Jelly on February 8, 2013 at 6:45 AM said...

Haha your answer cracked me up, but I probably wouldn't want books thrown at me (ouch!). New follower via GFC. My FF! Have a super duper Friday :)

Sharon on February 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM said...

I'm not very good at catching as well, bad hand-eye coordination, but I would definitely grab as many as I can!
New follower :D
Check out my FF:
http://mylittlecosycorner.blogspot.com/

Daphne on February 8, 2013 at 5:44 PM said...

Haha I have a overflowing TBR shelf on Goodreads too! Ahh so many good book to read! :D

New GFC follower!
Here's my #FF.

Unknown on February 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM said...

Definitely any book by Jennifer Armentrout :)))) Apollyon would be super! LOL.

NICE BLOG!

My FF: http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com/

*Jeanine

Kat Salazar on February 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM said...

Haha, so many books!

My FF @ Kat Loves Books

Looks-Mostly-Harmless on February 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM said...

Hi, from a new GFC follower.

Good answer! :)

http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-10.html

Unknown on July 9, 2015 at 10:18 AM said...

Being all things to all of us will not be all that its cracked up to be great content. King Size Male Enhancement I just came across your web site and wanted to let you know that I have certainly enjoyed browsing your information sites. At any rate I'm going to be following your feed and I hope you're posting again soon.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting