Friday, February 8, 2013

Cover Lover

ZENN SCARLETT by Christian Schoon





Zenn Scarlett is a bright and occasionally a-little-too-smart-for-her-own-good 17-year-old girl training hard to become an exoveterinarian. She specializes in the treatment of exotic alien life forms, mostly large and generally dangerous. Her novice year of training at the Ciscan Cloister Exovet Clinic on Mars was going well - until there are a series of inexplicable animal escapes from the school that Zenn finds herself blamed for. As if this isn't enough to be dealing with, her father vanishes under strange circumstances, and Zenn is worried that she has started hearing the thoughts of the creatures around her...

 With the help of Liam, a towner boy, and Hamish, an alien bug also training at the clinic, Zenn must try to find her father, rescue the animals and unravel the mystery of who is behind the attacks on the school. And all without failing her first year.




OMG, I simply love this cover. The background of stars and the lonely girl perched on what looks like a space-ship. I'm quivering with excitement.




3 comments:

Ivana on February 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM said...

I can't wait to get my hands on it! I haven't even heard of it until I got an email from Angry Robot this afternoon. It looks (and sounds) amazing.

Escapism Fanatic on February 9, 2013 at 6:20 AM said...

I know, I love it. It's to pretty and I'm sure it will be kick ass.

Anonymous said...

Glad I detected this on google .Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Cognimaxx XL Extremely useful information specifically the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.http://www.healthcaresups.com/cognimaxx-xl/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting