Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (15)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.





Hello my fellow Escapists,

ARCs I received


THE VINTAGE TEACUP CLUB by Vanessa Greene
I won this from Little Brown Books. Thanks a lot. You guys are stars.







TWO WEEK'S NOTICE (Revivalist #2) by Rachel Caine

This is my first paper ARC that I received from a publisher. Least to say I'm chuffed. I received this week before last but didn't get a chance to make a post of it. It even came with a pretty bookmark. I confess I have couldn't stop myself from reading it and absolutely loved it too. The review is coming soon but in the meanwhile, you can read my review for the first book, Working Stiff here
Thanks a lot Allison & Busby you guys made my day, week and month.

What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.





10 comments:

Shelley Romano on September 15, 2012 at 3:30 AM said...

Yay Samina! Happy that you finally got an ARC from a publisher! I need to read that book sometime soon.

Grace Fonseca on September 15, 2012 at 4:19 AM said...

That's a very different cover than the one I'm used to seeing. Interesting weeks.

Grace

Unknown on September 15, 2012 at 7:55 AM said...

I love the cover of The Vintage Teaclub Club! I'm going to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

Happy reading!
My StS

Melliane on September 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM said...

I need to read the first Rachel Caine book but I hope you'll enjoy them all. happy reading!

here is mine

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Read Write Reviews on September 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

Awesome haul! I love Rachel Caine!

Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

Unknown on September 16, 2012 at 3:43 PM said...

I didn't like Revivalist 1 too much however I hope you'll enjoy it more than I do. I like The Vintage Teacup Club, I'll be checking that out.

Have a great day!
Our new books

Mary @SweepingMe on September 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM said...

Two Weeks Notice looks good. I have to add it to my TBR list! Happy Reading!

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2012/09/stacking-the-shelves-7-harperchildrens/

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads on September 17, 2012 at 6:44 AM said...

OMG the Vintage Tea Cup Club looks so cute.

Kyra on September 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM said...

The Vintage Tea Cup Club looks like a really sweet read! :D

Here is my STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-17.html

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting