Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cover Lover

PERSISTENCE OF VISION(Interchron #1)by Liesel K. Hill

Persistence of Vision is the first book in a new series of New Adult series by new, upcoming author Liesel K. Hill. The blurb in itself is pretty interesting and the cover alone gives me the creeps, especially the spider webs all over the model's face. I will be keeping an eye out for this book when it finally releases in a few months. I cannot wait.

Click on the image to be taken to GoodReads where you can read the blurb and add it to your shelf.





3 comments:

Liesel K. Hill on September 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM said...

Thanks so much! It looks great! ;)

SF on September 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM said...

It does look great! Totally agree about the spider web.

Unknown on September 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM said...

Is it me or does he look a bit like Sly Stallone?

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting