Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (21)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My Pick this week is;

Two Week's Notice (Revivalist #2)by Rachel Caine

Making a living can be rough if you're already dead. After dying and being revived with the experimental drug Returne, Bryn Davis is theoretically free to live her unlife - with regular doses to keep her going. But Bryn knows that the government has every intention of keeping a tight lid on Pharmadene's life-altering discovery, no matter the cost. Thankfully, some things have changed for the better; her job at the rechristened Davis Funeral Home is keeping her busy and her fragile romance with Patrick McCallister is blossoming - thanks in part to their combined efforts in forming a support group for Returne addicts. But when some of the group members suddenly disappear, Bryn wonders if the government is methodically removing a threat to their security, or if some unknown enemy has decided to run the zombies into the ground...

Releasing on 27th of September, 2012 (in the UK)

What book are you impatiently, anxiously waiting on?



5 comments:

Read Write Reviews on August 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

Great pick! I love Rachel Caine!

My WoW!

Unknown on August 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM said...

love the cover ;) & it sounds like a exciting read

here's mine
http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-cold-days-by-jim.html
Sharonda @ Salacious Reads
BTW I'm a new follower

Anonymous said...

Keep on meaning to start Rachel Caine's new series. Adding to my ever growing pile of books :)

Ari Lee on August 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM said...

I hadn't heard of this series, but it sounds like something I would read. I'm going to check out the first book. Thanks for sharing.

My WoW

fakesteph on August 23, 2012 at 3:50 AM said...

I haven't read these, but I know a lot of bloggers love Rachel Caine.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting