Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (12)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.








Hello my fellow Escapists,


Squeal.....I finally won a book.After entering so many giveaways I have won a signed copy. Yippeee. When I got this through the mail I was grinning ear to ear and it was even signed. I have won e-books but never signed copies.
I'm still grining as a Cheshire cat as I'm typing. So Here are the photos.


I am easy to please. :D

Thanks a ton to Kendra Leigh Castle and Becky from Underworld Love Addiction.












What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.





12 comments:

Unknown on August 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM said...

Yeah I love signed books :D ! I don't know this book but I hope that you'll enjoy reading it :).

Anonymous said...

Congrats, signed books are amazing!

Jenn on August 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM said...

Ahhh! Signed books are awesome! I haven't heard of this book but the cover? Very, very yummy. I hope you get to enjoy it. Happy reading!
Check out my StS:
booksandswoons.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-12.html?m=0

Grace Fonseca on August 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM said...

I love when you win books and the author signs them. Awesome job.

Grace

Read Write Reviews on August 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM said...

Congrats on the win! The book looks so awesome!

My Letterbox Love!

Anna on August 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM said...

Winning signed books is just awesome! Hope you enjoy the book :)
My Stacking the Shelves

roro on August 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM said...

congrats on the 1st win. may many more follow

Unknown on August 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM said...

Congratulations on your win! I have this book too but I haven't gotten round to reading it. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Talk Supe BB&B

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» on August 19, 2012 at 12:54 AM said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I just stated this series and LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this! Great haul! Enjoy the book!

My StS post! 

~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

Unknown on August 19, 2012 at 5:22 AM said...

Congratulations on the win AND signed copy! I think the cover of that book is gorgeous and hope you love reading it. I love your header and blog's overall elegance, I'm a new follower :D

This is what I got this week :)

Addicted2Heroines on August 20, 2012 at 9:05 PM said...

Congratulations, Samina!

Liesel K. Hill on August 21, 2012 at 7:06 PM said...

Congrats! So exciting isn't it? Cover looks awesome! :D

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting