Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (11)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.








Hello my fellow Escapists,

ARCs I received this week








HOUNDED(Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne







THE LOST PRINCE (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1)
by Julie Kagawa
















TAB BENNETT AND THE INBETWEEN by Jes Young















BENEATH A RISING MOON (Ripple Creek Werewolf #1) by Keri Arthur













MARK OF WITCH(The Portal #1)by Maggie Shayne












BARED TO YOU (Crossfire #1)by Sylvia Day












What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.





16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like an interesting book, I think I might adding it to my TBR.
Happy reading.

Shelley Romano on August 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM said...

I got the Last Prince the previous week. Sounds intriguing. Hope you enjoy it.

http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-16.html

Unknown on August 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM said...

OMG you got The Lost Prince i'm so jealous :p I can't wait to read this book I have already pre ordered a copy ^^. Happy reading !

Read Write Reviews on August 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM said...

Oh some interesting books! I'm so jealous you have the Lost Prince!

My Letterbox Love!

Mary @SweepingMe on August 11, 2012 at 2:43 PM said...

OOO The Lost Prince and Sylvia Day! You are having a GREAT week!

Awesome haul. I hope you enjoy them all!

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-3/

Isabelle on August 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM said...

Haha, I saw Bared To You at Costco, alongside the 50 Shades novels and I was just like, -_-. But anyway, awesome haul. Can't wait to get into the Lost Prince!

Reese's Reviews on August 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM said...

Oh my all your books look amazing. Jealous you got The Lost Prince so early!! Hope you love it. Happy Reading!!! 8)

http://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-7.html

Kate on August 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM said...

I got the lost prince to!! Great haul!! Have fun reading : )

my stacking the shelves

Anna on August 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM said...

Great haul! I really enjoyed Bared to You and I've heard great things about The Lost Prince. Hope you enjoy :)
My Stacking the Shelves

Randi M on August 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM said...

Oooh, I've heard really good things about Hounded. ;) Hope you enjoy all your new reads! Happy reading!

My StS

Krystianna on August 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM said...

Great haul! I really need to catch up with the Iron Fey series. I've only read The Iron King!

Unknown on August 12, 2012 at 3:04 AM said...

I've heard good things about Bared to You, hope you like it :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves_11.html

Marybeth on August 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM said...

THE LOST PRINCE is everywhere!

You have an amazing haul this week!

Happy reading

-Marybeth P.

Shane @ItchingforBooks on August 12, 2012 at 6:52 AM said...

Awesome haul. bare to you sounds intriguing.

old follower
http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-12.html

roro on August 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...

hounded is amazing

hope you enjoy your new books

where i stacked my shelf

Unknown on August 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM said...

I hope you enjoy Bared to You!
I like that Keri Arthur book but I'm not quite feeling PNR now so maybe I'll hold off.

Talk Supe BB&B

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting