Monday, August 13, 2012

Cover Lover

OATH BOUND (Unbound #3) by Rachel Vincent





This is the cover for Rachel Vincent's third book in the Unbound series. She writes great urban fantasy books and her Soul Screamers (YA) and Shifters series are hugely popular. This cover keeps in line with the other book covers in this series but what stands out is the colours used. They are beautifully done and the model looks gorgeous. The UK cover is not out yet so until it does keep watching this space.



4 comments:

Mariya on August 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM said...

I love this cover! I like it a bit more than the others, maybe b/c it stands out so much more and it brighter! :))

Escapism Fanatic on August 13, 2012 at 5:32 PM said...

Mariya - So true. I love the combination of blues and yellows. Plus the girl is so pretty too.

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads on August 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM said...

Oh yeah, I just saw this cover on FB. I like this cover. The blue is breathtaking. Really draws the eye.

Unknown on July 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM said...

Thanks for discussing the following superb subject matter on your web site. I ran into it on google. Alpha ZXT I am going to check back again once you post additional ricles.Wow, simply changed into aware of your post through Bing, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Lots of other people will be benefited from your post. Thanks in advance.http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/


Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting