Friday, August 24, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (23)


This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.




Q:Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?
From the top of my head, the worse cover was Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews. The cover for the whole series are not great but as you read more you fall in love with it. Now it is one of my favourite urban fantasy series. It was a lesson in not to judge a book by it's cover. Looking at it, again I still find it lame and pretty cheesy.

Have you ever judged a book by it's bad cover and given it a pass only to love it later?

I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this cover is making it's rounds.

Old follower

http://abookishco-op.blogspot.com

Elle on August 24, 2012 at 6:19 PM said...

It's definitelly not the best cover out there. Yikes! LOL
I'm a new follower via GFC (I'm under ele05gs), please follow back if you can.
My FF

fakesteph on August 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM said...

Wow, I would not read that based on the cover. But then again, I have plenty of books that I don't want to read,but that I bought because the covers were so gorgeous. :)

Ning on August 24, 2012 at 7:43 PM said...

I agree! That cover is just awful! Her face looks weird and the lion looks like an old man lol. I haven't read this series yet but I really want to! Old follower!
My FF

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Cassi Haggard on August 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM said...

Just saw someone else with this answer! I agree, the lion head just makes it see odd.

New follower! My follow friday! Please visit!

Unknown on August 25, 2012 at 3:41 AM said...

There have been a couple books i've read for my book club that i thought I was going to hate because of the cover and ended up loving! New follower :) FF

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting