Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (15)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My Pick this week is;

THE GOLDEN LILY (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead

The second thrilling installment in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy spinoff series

Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students--children of the wealthy and powerful--carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie, and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead's breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.

Released on 12th June,2012.

I still ahve to read Bloodlines before this, but I will be reading this soon and I would be doing a buddy read with Goldilox from Goldilox and the Three Weres as part of my Terrible Girls Book Club. This is Richelle Mead we are talking about she writes great kick-ass heroines which alone is worth a read.




5 comments:

Pam (@moonlightreader) on June 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM said...

The Golden Lily is on my TBR list, and I'm hoping to get to it soon!

Read Write Reviews on June 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM said...

I have this waiting to be read! Great pick!

My WoW!

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on June 28, 2012 at 7:14 AM said...

I bought this Saturday Samina and I'm going to start it this weekend finally!!!;) is it releasing later in the UK or can you just download it from amazon?? ;) XO

Escapism Fanatic on June 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM said...

I think it has already released in the U.K but I will be getting it from Amazon. no space for new books in my house.

Unknown on July 13, 2015 at 12:33 PM said...

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round.King Size Male Enhancement Your design, mantoo amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting