Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (14)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My Pick this week is;


EVEN WHITE TRASH ZOMBIES GET THE BLUES (White Trash Zombie #2) by Daina Rowland

Angel is starting to settle into this whole “being a zombie” thing, but her problems are far from over. Her felony record is coming back to haunt her, more zombie hunters are popping up, and she’s beginning to wonder if her hunky cop-boyfriend is involved with the zombie mafia. Yeah, that’s right — the zombie mafia. Throw in a government conspiracy and a secret lab, and Angel’s going to need all of her brainpower — and maybe a brain smoothie as well — in order to get through it without falling apart.

I'm really excited about his book. Can you blame me? Just look at the pretty cover. I still have to read the first book, My Life as a White Trash Zombie but considering that my freinds loved it I'm sure I would like it too. Plus it has got a heroine who has got some serious issues, blood and gore.What is there not to like? I'm waiting for this to come out so that I can read of them one after the other.

Releases on 3rd of July,2012.






8 comments:

Read Write Reviews on June 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM said...

Awesome pick! I still need to read book one! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

My Waiting On Wednesday!

Unknown on June 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM said...

I haven't read the first book but I love zombies. This one sounds unique and humorous. Thanks for stopping by My WOW! New follower.

Unknown on June 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...

Oh, shucks! A zombie book... A stay away from those. Honestly. But I've got nothing against people who like zombie books :)

Thanks for stopping by my WOW this week.

test on June 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM said...

Ohh ZOMBIES!!! haven't read the first book yet... looking for it now ;) sounds really good! awesome pick!

My WoW picks

~Jay
We Fancy Books

Escapism Fanatic on June 21, 2012 at 12:15 AM said...

Jay-According to my reliable sources this series is awesome.

Jennifer - Thanks for following me.

Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews on June 21, 2012 at 2:26 AM said...

Oh yes, I can't wait for this! My WOW.

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on June 21, 2012 at 8:51 AM said...

You know I can't wait for this book either Samina!!:)

Ps. Did you get my email last nigth with the NG book?? I bet you didn't know that was me huh??!!! LMAO.. Thanks for visiting my wow!!:)

Unknown on July 1, 2015 at 9:02 AM said...

I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I really like reading your posts. Thanks!
TY a ton for writing this, Alpha ZXT it was quite helpful and helped me quite a bit Hello. Great job. I did not expect this this week. This is a great story. Thanks!I just added this web page to my bookmarks. I really like reading your posts. Thank you! http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-alpha-zxt-scam-or-legit/


Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting