Friday, June 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.










Hello my fellow Escapists,

I have had a massive haul this week. As I did a vlog last week, I did not mention the ebooks I had received. Therefore today I will feature the ARCs and ebooks I received last week and this week.

ARCs I received this week



MONSTER IN MY CLOSET by R.L. Naquin
















THE RAVENOUS DEAD(Lost Souls # 2) by Natasha Hoar


















WILDE'S ARMY(Darkness Falls #2) by Krystal Wade
I recently read the first book, Wilde's Fire, of this series which I really enjoyed. Read my review here.















VELVETEEN (Velveteen #1) by Daniel Marks

This books cover looks so pretty and the blurb makes it seem really exciting. I cannot wait to start reading this.











THE UGLY DUCHESS (Fairy Tales #4) By Eloisa James














Books borrowed

Last week I was obsessed reading The Experiment in Terror series , my friend Emmy from Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews let me borrow her books on Kindle.


LYING SEASON (Experiment in Terror #4) by Karina Halle
I absolutely loved this book. You can read my songs of praises here on my review.















ON DEMON WINGS(Experiment in Terror # 5) by Karina Halle

















THE LOSS OF SUNLIGHT by Lia Black
I shall be reading this book as part of my Terrible Girls Feature this week, so keep your eyes peeled for a review.
















Books won
The impossible happened this week. After entering Giveaways for months I have finally won some thing. I'm so pleased with the outcome.So I'm going to try and enter more giveaways and not lose hope. I won these from Laura at Little Red Reading Hood and I'm very grateful for her generosity.





NOCTURNAL(Noctalis Chronicles #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron














NIGHTMARE (Noctalis Chronicles #2) by Chelsea M. Cameron


















Uff, that's a long list of books.


What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.




25 comments:

Julie on June 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM said...

Ooh, Velveteen looks amazing! You're lucky to have received it. I hope you enjoy your books.

Addicted2Heroines on June 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM said...

Whaaaat? You did a vlog? And I didn't see it? Going right now to find it.
I love that crazy cover for Monster in My Closet.

Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews on June 16, 2012 at 4:47 AM said...

I have those first 2 books also! I don't know when I'll get to them though. :(

Glad you love EIT!

Unknown on June 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM said...

Whoa, you have gotten a tone of awesome books! So jelly. How beautiful are their covers??? I hadn't heard of these before, but they look good so i hope that you enjoy! xD

Thanks for sharing!

My Stack
Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

Tanya Patrice on June 16, 2012 at 12:14 PM said...

Sweet haul this week :-) I read 2 books from the Eloisa James Fairy Tales series and loved them - so I hope you enjoy book 4 - and all your other books.

Anonymous said...

It's so great how you enjoyed Wilde's Fire! At least I can go into that book now feeling a little more assured LOL ;). I also got Velveteen too a while ago! I hope you enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Grace Fonseca on June 16, 2012 at 1:10 PM said...

The Ravenous Dead looks awesome. Great haul. I hope you love all your new books.

Grace

Read Write Reviews on June 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM said...

Velveteen sounds so good! I love the cover!

Letterbox Love!

Kim on June 16, 2012 at 1:53 PM said...

Great haul! I'm looking forward to reading Velveteen (: Hope you enjoy your reads!

- Kim
My Haul

Johanna on June 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM said...

Dear Miss Samina,
You have Velveteen. You earned yourself a rabid cover fangirl. Prepare yourself.
Sincerely,
I'm uber jealous, you! XD

Happy reading!
My Haul

Unknown on June 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM said...

Velveteen looks so good, I can't wait to dive into that story! Enjoy everything :)

Shortskie's Shelf

Shelley Romano on June 16, 2012 at 2:47 PM said...

Great haul Samina! I have THE RAVENOUS DEAD as well and look forward to what you have to say about it.

Mariya on June 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM said...

Oooohhh! You got loads of books this week! Hope you enjoy them! :)

My STS Post
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Sugar and Snark on June 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM said...

Velveteen looks so good! Enjoy :)

New email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo).

The Muggle

The Lost Lola on June 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM said...

Great book haul this week! I am really looking forward to Velveteen, I would love to hear what you think of it once you're done :) You're banner is gorgeous, by the way, it is so feminine and lovely!

New Follower
~Jaime @ The Lost Lola
My Stacking the Shelves

Nicola on June 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM said...

Very exciting haul! I haven't heard of some of these so I'll definitely be adding them to my TBR list. The cover of Lying Season is so creepy!

It's always fun to win things. Good luck in future giveaways! ;)

Happy reading :D

Escapism Fanatic on June 17, 2012 at 12:09 AM said...

Lola- Thank you. I love it too.
Nicola- Experiment in Terror series is great. you should definitely give it a try.

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada on June 17, 2012 at 12:29 AM said...

Oohh Velveteen looks like it'd be a great read. I hope you enjoy it.

------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves

Obsession with Books on June 17, 2012 at 1:19 AM said...

A wonderful haul! The Ravenous Dead sounds amazing.

Happy reading..

Kari Po-Ku ▲ on June 17, 2012 at 5:12 AM said...

Great haul! I also have Wilde's Army. Glad that you enjoy the first one. :D

Happy reading!
My StS

Michelle Santiago on June 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM said...

i want to read ugly duchess. i love a good historical romance. awesome haul!!

our new books post.

-michelle

Ivana on June 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM said...

Congrats on winning the books, they look awesome. I'd really like to read Velveteen, the cover is a major factor :)

Happy reading!

Here's my StS post.

Mandy on June 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM said...

Awesome selection! I'm reading Monster in my closet right now it's great so far. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts. I'll have to check out Karina Halle and Chelsea camerons series they are both new to me. Thanks. New follower =D

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on June 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM said...

Hey girlie!!! How are you?? Where's your Vlog!!?? I loved it last week.:) Looks like you got a lot of great books there, unfortunately I'm going to have to look them up because I don't recognize them. But the books your reading now, The Loos of Sunlight, everyone has read it except me LOL and gave it high ratings...I look forward to hearing what you think of it. Have a great day!! Happy reading Samina. <3 U!!:)

Escapism Fanatic on June 17, 2012 at 11:42 PM said...

Mandy - Karina Halle has great books so you should definitely check it out.
Ivana - Not only the cover but the blurb is very good too. I can't wait.
Miss Vain- No vlog this week. In fact no vlog like in ever.The loss of Sunlight has been really good so far. When you get a chance do read it.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting